Look at these eggs.
What do you see?
Okay, here are some clues:
- We have exactly two chickens remaining.
- One lays speckled, dark brown eggs.
- The other lays creamy tan eggs.
- They each lay an egg almost daily.
- Not necessarily in order.
However, in the egg carton, we find all the eggs arranged artistically.
The Egg Gatherer is not an artistic person; he’s mathematical and scientific, by nature.
But he arranges the eggs artistically into the carton, because the Egg User is artistic.
He does this joyfully.
He says not a word about this tiny surprise he has prepared for the Egg User.
She notices and asks.
This, after over 42 years of marriage.
Go for it.